Trinidad and Tobago
Country flag available in this resolutions
Information about country Trinidad and Tobago
Automated text translation, excuse errors, please!
Informations are from the publication CIA The World Factbook.
Country Trinidad and Tobago is situated in a location / continent Central America. Trinidad and Tobago has an area of 5 128 km2 and 1 226 383 residents. The highest point has a height 940 above sea level. and it is called El Cerro del Aripo. The lowest point is located at the level of 0 above sea level and it is named Caribbean Sea. System of government is republic and the date of independence 31st August 1962. The capital city is Port-of-Spain. Trinidad and Tobago has the international abbreviation TD.
Trinidad and Tobago - economy
Total gross domestic product (GDP) is 26 880 000 000 $. Total gross domestic product per capita in purchasing power parity is 20 300 $. GDP grows by -1.30 % a year. Inflation (consumer price index) is equal to 5.10 % a year. Trinidad and Tobago have 636 800 working-age population (from a total population 1 226 383 people). Unemployment is at 6.40 %. Trinidad and Tobago issued 5.60 % GDP to healt care .The public debt of the country is 32.70 % GDP. The total amount of foreign debt is 4 483 000 000 USD.
Trinidad and Tobago - transport and telecommunications
Trinidad and Tobago has 8 320 km of roads and 5 airports. There is registered 4 ships.
Number of active mobile phones (sim card) in the country Trinidad and Tobago is 1 825 000. Number of active fixed telephone lines is 292 000. Trinidad and Tobago has 593 000 internet users, who have the available 241 640 Internet connections. Trinidad and Tobago has been assigned a domain first Choose range .tt.
Trinidad and Tobago - demography
As suggested above, Trinidad and Tobago has 1 226 383 people. Population growth is in the amount -0.09 % per year. Number of children born per 1000 population per year is 14.25.Every mother has average 1.72 children. The infant mortality rate is 26.73 and maternal mortality 46.00 deaths per 100,000 births. Average estimated life expectancy makes 71.67 years. Mortality is 8.35 people per 1000 population per year.
Trinidad and Tobago - energetics
Trinidad and Tobago consumes a year 7 102 000 000 kWh of electricity. Annual electricity production is 7 271 000 000 kWh in power plants with a total installed electrical capacity 1 429 000 kW. Trinidad and Tobago exports 0 kWh and imports 0 kWh of electricity per year Energy mix of power generation is as follows: fossil fuels: 99.7 %, nuclear energy: 0 %, renewable: 0.3 %, hydropower: 0.0 %. The country Trinidad and Tobago is harvested annually 135 900 barrels of oil.